Thank you to those parents that attended the 'Growth Mindset' information session on 3rd May.
It was lovely to share what we are doing in school and your contributions were greatly appreciated.
I have attached the slides as a PDF as promised. The video links are also attached.
Q. How can I help my child develop a growth mindset
A. As the most important adult in your child’s life it really will help if you:
Q. Are there any books that will help?
Growth Mindset books to use with children:
- Beautiful Oops! by Barney Saltzberg
- The Dot by Peter H Reynolds
- The Most Magnificant Thing by Ashley Spires
- Stuck by Oliver Jeffers
- Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andreae
- The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes by Mark Pett
- ish by Peter H Reynolds
- Ryan the Spy and the Superhero Secret by Jason Rago
Here are some links that may be of interest