Thank you to those parents that attended the 'Growth Mindset' information session.
It was lovely to share what we are doing in school and your contributions were greatly appreciated.
I have attached the slides as a PDF as promised. The video links are also attached.
Q. How can I help my child develop a growth mindset
A. As the most important adult in your child’s life it really will help if you:
Q. Are there any books that will help?
Growth Mindset books to use with children:
- Beautiful Oops! by Barney Saltzberg
- The Dot by Peter H Reynolds
- The Most Magnificant Thing by Ashley Spires
- Stuck by Oliver Jeffers
- Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andreae
- The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes by Mark Pett
- ish by Peter H Reynolds
- Ryan the Spy and the Superhero Secret by Jason Rago
Here are some links that may be of interest