“I know the plans I have for you says the Lord...plans to give you a hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29 v11

Holy Trinity and St John's Church of England Primary School

Hope | Believe | Achieve

School Admissions

If your child is at primary, junior or secondary school and you want to move them to a different school, you need to apply. This is called an in-year admission.  Please complete the In Year Casual Admission Form (IYCAF), one form per child, and return to us and then we will be able to let you know if we have any places for your child/children.


There is no guarantee that we will be able to offer your child a place. You should not remove your child from their current school before you have an offer of a place at our school.


The local authority manage our admission process (for EYFS) and also manage the school's appeal arranagments. Please see their admissions website here.

School Admissions Code (DfE)

In Year Casual Admissions Form (IYCAF)

Admission arrangements for pupils with special educational needs and / or disabilities (SEND)